Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Boys..

All right you crazy kiddos!  I have to vow to write on this more often!!  There are so many things throughout the day/week/month that I see and think, "I need to write to the boys about that." and then I never do it.  Hopefully it is because I am busy WITH you and not withOUT you. 

For now, here are a few pictures of our spring break...at home...  I love you guys!

Jack is a dunking machine!  (as long as the hoop is only 7 feet tall...but who's measuring!)

 Joey found a group of friends to play kickball with at the park before we even parked the car!

 "How am I going to get that ball out of that puddle?"

 "Of course!  I have a big brother who will do ANYTHING for me!"

 Such determination!!!

 Run Joey Run!

 You can make it to second!

 Uh, Ben, aren't you supposed to slide on the INSIDE of that tube slide?

 Dunk Dunk Dunk

 "What's with that camera in my face all the time??"
 "MOM! Think fast!"

 "You talkin' ta me?"


Happy Spring!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment