Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Boys..

The Christmas tree looks beautiful.  Thanks Jack for helping me "straighten it out" before we started decorating.  It really was in there crooked and we didn't want to have to tilt our heads to the sides when we looked at it. 

GREAT JOB at decorating!  You didn't break any ornaments.  "Mom, is this a heavy one?"  "Mom, can this one break?"  "Mom, can you help me find a strong branch for this one?"  We certainly dropped quite a few but we didn't break any! 

We'll see if we can say that in a few days after Bronx has decided that the tree is invading HIS space! 

I hope your colds are better tomorrow.  I wish we could sleep in.  But, I understand your need to see Santa...AGAIN....at 8:30 on a Saturday morning....*yawn*. 

How about we all take naps tomorrow?? 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment