Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear Boys...

Well, I did it again.  I started a blog with every intention of writing in it "all the time" and here it sits.  Oh, I have every intention of writing so many things. I have so many thoughts swirling around in this head of mine that I want and need to share with you.  And, I do share them with you.  But, I really want so many of them to be written down. 

So, on this last day of 2010, I am going to resolve for the New Year to write more in my blog.  I will first and foremost spend more quality time with you guys and then make sure I am writing things down.  I really want you to have this so some day you can look back and laugh at all the crazy stuff we did, smile at a fun memory, or just ponder what you were doing way back when. 

I love you guys.  You make me so proud.  Here are some pictures from Christmas to end the year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment