Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Boys..

Yesterday we went to our annual Breakfast with Santa at my work.  I have to admit.  I was dreading it a little this year.  I just wanted to sleep in.  We saw Santa at church last week and I thought that should do it.  (wow, do I sound like a Scrooge or what?) 

I'm so glad you talked me in to it.  Seeing you sit on Santa's lap and hearing you talk about how "good" you were this year (or weren't..uh, Jack?  I was shocked that you admitted it!  And wasn't it great to hear that Santa had brothers too and could totally relate to you??) never gets old.  I will probably want you to do that even when you are in college. 

Okay, maybe not. 

But, my favorite part of the day was getting my picture taken with you guys.  We so rarely have that opportunity.  I am so thankful that my friend from work was such a good sport and snapped a few shots. 

I will love this picture forever.


Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment