Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Boys...

Well, I'm not going to lie to you guys.  Sometimes life is hard.  It's uncertain and lonely and there will be times you will wonder what in the world should you do next.  You just need to keep the faith.  If I would say that to you right now, at the ages you are now, you would either look at me like I had three heads or you would roll your eyes at me.  What I am trying to say is to have faith in God, pray and reflect on what is on your mind, and trust that things will work the way God has it planned out. 

It's hard to explain so what I will say is this:

I hope that your good days out number your bad.  I hope that people will always know deep down that you mean well and want the best for all people.  I hope you never feel lonely.  I hope you never break your spirit.  I hope you will always do your best.  I hope that you always know that your unique qualities are what makes you so great.  I hope that you always know how much I love you. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment