Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Boy

Dear Ben...

What in the heck is going on?  You lost ANOTHER tooth today!  I know kids are supposed to lose teeth and all but you are my baby.  You are only four years old!  You are the one that is going to stay my baby as long as you can.  (or as long as I can get you to)  I was telling someone earlier today about you losing your first tooth last week. That was crazy to me. I didn't believe you when you said it was even loose.  You kept telling me, "Mommy!  I have a loose tooth!"  And I just said, "Oh, sure you do..." and didn't give it another thought.  I didn't take the time to have fun with you and that first loose tooth because, well, I didn't think four year olds lost teeth.  I must have thought there was some kind of unwritten rule that all kindergarteners had to have all baby teeth showing in their kindergarten picture.  You know, those teeny tiny little teeth that are sooooo cute.  Kindergarteners don't have those awkward gaps between their teeth or those big huge adult teeth in their pictures. 


Kindergarten will be here before I know it.  Time is passing so quickly.  I am so happy that I am passing time with YOU as my baby. 


Stinker!

Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment