Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Boys...

Tonight when I was tucking you in to bed, Jack told me he wanted to talk to me about something.  He told me about a boy at school.
It about broke my heart to hear you telling that story.
I know that you guys have had a lot to deal with this year in school already...friends parents breaking up, wondering why some friends make the choices they do, losing your friend, Solomon.  With so many of those things I just don't know what to say.  Your dad and I love you so much and we can continue to show you that and help you to know that we will always be here for you. 
You guys are pretty darn cool and are such good friends.  I hope you know that you can talk to me and your dad about anything you want to.  We will help you through whatever it is.  If your friends need help, you can talk to us about that too.  We may not have all the answers, but we will figure things out together. 

Just keep being good friends.  We know you already are. 

Love, Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment