Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

Dear Boys...

I think I drive you nuts.  No, I'm sure I do.  I guess as a parent that is my job.  You drive me nuts a bit too.  But, as a kid, that is YOUR job.  So, we're even.  :-)

But, ultimately, your dad and I are so incredibly lucky to have such good kids. I am touched some times at the comments I get from other parents, teachers, adults about you guys and how great you are.  I see it every day but it feels so good when other people see it too...and it means enough to them that they actually tell me about it.

Jack, you are relentless in your passion for certain things.  This is amazing.  As you get older, this will help you so much as you go through high school (next year! yikes!) and then to college. Remember to continue to use that passion and you will achieve great things.





Joey, you are so competitive and set such high standards for yourself.  Don't be too hard on yourself when you don't meet those expectations.  I know you will just work harder the next time.  In most cases, what you DID achieve is probably higher than any standard anyone else would have set!  Oh, the things you will do!!

Ben, silly little Ben.  You are so funny, and happy, and there is nothing in this world you don't think you can do.  I love that you will try anything and you feel confident doing it.  You make friends easily and have fun with whatever you do.  Keep doing that and you will forever have happiness!

I don't think I tell you guys this stuff enough so I wanted to write it down.  I will make sure I tell you more and more every day too.  It will be so much fun to see all the things you guys will do over the years!

I love you!  More than anything!

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment