Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

Dear Jack, Joey and Ben..

Happy New Year! This is going to be a great year! You guys are growing up so fast! We have lots to do this year so let's make sure we do it together. I love you and our family and our lives. We have so much to be thankful for. Let's try not to forget that.

We had fun at COSI today. Remember how scared you were of the Adventure exhibit? But then it ended up not being too scary! The 3d shark movie was pretty good. I love that stuff. Burger King was a good thought but I know we all regretted eating there when we were done! Blech!





"Boys, let me take your picture!" (just keeping it real!) 
"come on, give me a little bit of love..."

I love you guys and hope for lots more "Adventures" in 2013!!!

Love, mom

P.S. Don't ever forget this AWESOME snow fort you made!!!



Jack is practically a man like his dad. This makes my heart melt.

Ben working like a dog.

A rare expression of love between two brothers had to be caught in a picture!






No comments:

Post a Comment