Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 4, 2013

Dear Boys..

It is Friday before we go back to work and school.  I was planning on playing the lottery today...just in case...but I didn't.  We did watch Shark Tank tonight so maybe that will inspire me to come up with some great idea so I won't have to go back to work but can make a decent amount of money just doing something cool that I love around the time you are away at school. Unfortunately, I'm not that creative....okay, back to plan B...which is working out decently enough I suppose.  (I will ALWAYS be grateful your dad and I have jobs to begin with that allow us to have a good life with many wonderful things for which we should be incredibly thankful!)  

Sledding today was again FUN.  You guys definitely fought more today than yesterday.  Who could make it furthest down the hill seemed to be the biggest challenge...and everyone wanted to win.  Well, Jack probably had just a bunch of fun while Joe and Ben did most of the competing.  You got a good talking to also about screaming bloody murder when you hurt yourselves.  I swear the entire park could hear you yelling...thinking you had a broken leg or something when it ended up being..uh, maybe an EYELASH in your eye!  (we will laugh about this some day..I promise!)  





We have had a great week together.  I love staycations.  Just hanging around with you guys is the best. The house is a disaster and I haven't even gotten that upset about it!! :-)  (right?  Just agree with me here)  

We still have the weekend so hopefully a morning trip to IHOP and just a little more fun doing random things will help ease us back in to reality on Monday morning.  

But I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Love you guys..

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment