Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 5, 2013

Hey guys...

We didn't do much today did we?  Unfortunately, it is that time of the vacation when we have to start getting ready to go back to school and work.  (ugh)  I know I tried to get you to do your homework but I am not sure it all got completed or not.  (double ugh because that means we have to be sure it all gets done today...after having two weeks to do it...)

The week has been a blast.  I am hoping the hustle bustle of going back to school doesn't get in the way of us continuing to have fun together and doing cool things we did this week when we weren't in school.

Church in the morning.  As much as you are going to moan about it, church is good.  God is good. I know you grumble about it now but some day, hopefully you will look back on these days and know that the fight I wouldn't let go of helped build a good foundation for your beliefs.  Church IS important. God is important. We have much to be thankful for.

Most of all, I have you guys to be thankful for.  I love you.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment