Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013

Dear Boys...

Holy moly I had so much fun today! We started by teaching Jack how to make sunny side up eggs. Hopefully now he will be empowered to make his own breakfast when he wakes up at 11:30!!

Mariokart is kind of a daily thing around here during the holidays. One of these days we will be able to play without someone crying!! (Maybe?)

When I had finally reached my tear maximum, we decided to go sledding. So.much.fun!!! We bought a couple new sleds but you guys preferred to all pile on to one sled and give that a whirl. It was so funny to see you all cram on one tiny sled when we had two other perfectly fine sleds!! Ben held his hands up so everyone could see he was going down the hill with no hands!!

It was a great day and I am so lucky I got to spend it with you guys!!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment